Friday 3 June 2011

finally uploaded the card images

This is a long overdue post to show the cards i've made for friends and family recently (they've sat on my phone for an age).

I made this for my brother's birthday, quite simple really.

I can't remember if this was birthday or mothers day (it's been a while).

This was mum and dad's anniversary card.  I'm quite pleased with it.  I love this kit from kanban (senior prom).

This is my first attempt at blending with inks.  I really like it.

I really like the black on black with this one.  I think my neice got it in the end.

This is my dad's fathers day card.  very simple, just some wood effect card with a topper.  both from kanban.

this is for a collegue's 40th birthday.  it's not till monday but she doesn't check the blog.  I'm really pleased with it.  i've shaped the bowl and the mouse and used silicone glue to keep the shape.  the best fishes stamp was free from a magazine, as was the pink dotty paper.  I love the bubble look mirri card in the back.

phwew.  Glad they're done, though did realise that i've forgotten to photograph a couple before i sent them.  Also, i seem to have lost some of my early pics from my pc.  I really need to get organised (another summer project).

No comments:

Post a Comment